الخميس، 16 أغسطس 2018

The only product that makes you stop the habit of biting nails permanently

The only product that makes you stop the habit of biting nails permanently
Where are your nails? Are these girl's nails? Questions were always directed at me and embarrassed because of a bad habit that had been associated with me since I was a toddler, usually a nail biting. I did not feel bad about that habit until I grew up a bit. I began to be ashamed of the appearance of my fingers eroded, and I was upset when I put the nail polish and shows this bad shape on my fingers!

Thoughts I had until I finally decided to stop the habit of gnawing my nails, but I always failed until I tried a recipe I suggested to my girlfriend and had amazing results ...

My first step is to buy a bottle of nail-nourishing formula that is available in several places and you can easily purchase it. I used to put it on my nails daily, and that makes you dare not put your nails in your mouth for the taste of taste. It also strengthens your nails and grows faster.




The next step is complementary to the first step is to make a paste of garlic, olive oil and lemon. Soak the nails in it for 15 minutes and then wash and dry with a piece of cotton. This catcher also helps to strengthen and stretch nails, so when you continue it you will find 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق